New Pool & Fitness Access and Expectations
Sign the Waiver. Anyone accessing Vivo is required to sign one time online at vivo.ca.
Download Vivo’s MyWellness App to pre-book your spot for our experiences.
Complete a Health Screening. Answer 3 questions online to gain access. Please refrain from coming to Vivo if you answer “YES”
Pre-Book Your Spot. All areas of the facility and experiences are by booking online only up to 2 days in advance.
HOW TO ACCESS THE FITNESS CENTRE AND THE POOL:
To access Vivo, for some pool time or to get active in our newly configured Fitness Centre, you will need to do the following steps:
- Download the MyWellness App
- Pre-book Your Spot in your area of interest
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled swim time
- Masks are mandatory inside. Please keep your face covering on in the change room and on the pool deck. Only remove face masks immediately before entering the pool. Bag/mask storage areas will be available on the pool deck. Masks are not permitted to be worn while in the pool.
- Practice physical distancing of 2 meters from all staff and other guests at all times.
- Limited Change rooms, showers and lockers will be available but please come ready to swim to minimize traffic in the change rooms
- Follow all one way and directional signage
- Enter through the East doors and check in at guest services counter
- Public swim times are staggered by 30 minutes to allow for full disinfection of high touch points on the pool deck and change rooms between bookings. Please exit the pool promptly when your booked timeslot is finished to allow us time to disinfect before the next booking. Change rooms must be vacated 15 minutes after the booking end time.
- You are encouraged to bring your own equipment, as Vivo will not be providing any pool toys. All equipment must be rinsed before being taken in the pool. Lifejackets, dumbbells and Aquafit belts will be available upon request and sanitized between each use.
- Follow healthy habits (hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations around the pool deck for your convenience)
- Follow all Alberta Health Services rules (no spitting, no grooming, no outdoor footwear or strollers on the pool deck etc.) Rules are posted online and on signage on the pool deck.
- Goggles are encouraged to avoid mucus contamination. Snorkels are prohibited.
- Lanes must be pre-booked online
- One guest per lane (or one cohort family with a maximum of 4 people)
- Swim in the center of the lane to ensure physical distancing
- Please be respectful to staff and adhere to our policies. We know a new way of doing things can be stressful at times, but we are here to keep you safe and support you. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
FITNESS CENTRE ETIQUETTE:
- Before the use of any equipment, please sanitize your hands.
- It is NOT recommended you wear a mask while exercising, high-intensity fitness workouts and classes or while using cardio equipment. Please wear your masks in public spaces when not exercising.
- All equipment will be sanitized. To help ensure a clean and welcoming space, please wipe down your equipment with the supplies provided before and after use.
- For your personal safety, we require guests to wear safe and proper workout attire, including closed-toed shoes and top and bottoms. Jeans/Denim is not recommended as it restricts the range of motion.
- Food is not permitted within the Fitness Centre.
- Bring your own water bottles. Our water fountains are unavailable.
- Please limit your time on cardio pieces to 30 minutes. If the area is not busy, you can extend your time.
- Ensure you place the equipment you used back in the proper location and refrain from moving equipment throughout the gym, outside of its marked area.