TOP VIVO UPDATES
Effective September 23, 2021, Vivo will require government issued identification for anyone 12 years and older as per the City of Calgary BYLAW 65M2021 AND one of the following:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test
- Vaccine medical exemption letter
Anyone under the age of 12 or those visiting Vivo for school curriculum based activities under the age of 18 are not required to provide proof of vaccination.
All existing masking and health protocols will remain in place and Vivo will continue to operate under the 1/3 capacity restrictions approach as we have since summer when construction began on our expansion project.
For information on acceptable forms of COVID-19 vaccination proof, negative COVID-19 tests, and Vaccine medical exemption letters please click here to LEARN MORE
Important Note: Vivo may change its approach at anytime based on the evolving provincial and city mandate orders, our construction capacities and business operations and for the well-being of our employees, guests, members, and community.
1. Review our public health measures and changes to experiences like pauses to drop-in admission, group fitness classes, adult swim, adult skate, adult hockey leagues and adult gymnasium activities. LEARN MORE
2. Pool Closures may occur for swimming until further notice due to staffing shortages. LEARN MORE
3. The health and well-being of Vivo’s Community (our members, guests, partners, and employees) is our highest priority. Please be patient and kind as we work through this together. See below for expectations before and during your visit:
- Having a proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test for anyone 12 years and older OR a vaccine medical exemption letter every time you visit Vivo.
- Having a valid government issued personal identification for anyone 12 years and older.
- Completing a one time facility waiver is required if visiting Vivo for the first time.
- Check out What’s Open during this time. WHAT’S OPEN AT VIVO
- Pre-book your activity spot on Vivo’s My Wellness App.
- Masking is required at all times while participating at Vivo. See our masking policy for guidelines.
- Physical Distancing is required at all times in all public and specific facility areas.
- Practice healthy habits at Vivo like handwashing, sanitizing equipment and surfaces before and after use.
Thank you for your continued patience, support and understanding!
Vivo is VOCAL about supporting LOCAL Raffle
October 12, 2021 @ 23:59 PM
If you buy your tickets from Sept. 9 to 15, you will get entered for our AMAZING early bird prize.
Vivo is more than 4 letters… It’s a vision. It’s a mission. It’s a lifestyle. It’s an impact.
At Vivo we’re on a mission to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond. We want Canadians of all ages to achieve their optimal health wherever they choose to live, work and play. We’re extending our reach beyond the walls to the broader community locally, nationally and internationally by charting a course to make bold shifts – shifts in policy, values, attitudes and behaviours about healthy living.
With the support of new programs and exciting future spaces created with and for the community, their success stories will be proof of our mission in action. They’ll serve as powerful motivation for others, in Calgary and across the nation, to make their own changes for life.
Join us as we collaborate with Canada’s brightest minds and lead the charge against physical inactivity and sedentary behaviour, a national challenge that impacts us all. Together we can shift and reshape our communities into vibrant places where Raising Healthier Generations is a natural way of living for all.