For members, pre-book your spot on the MyWellness App.
For non-members, see below for instructions, you cannot pre-book ahead of time because you have to check-in at Guest Services.
HEALTHY HABITS AT VIVO
- Practice 3 meters of physical distancing from all staff and other guests at all times.
- Masks are mandatory inside.
- Follow all directional signage.
HOW TO ATTEND GROUP FITNESS CLASSES OR DROP IN
- All drop-in classes and to reserve time in areas at Vivo must now be pre-booked on the ‘MyWellness app’.
- You can book an experience up to 72 hours in advance and until the experience start time if space is available.
PAUSING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Do you need to pause your membership? Don’t worry about cancelling it, you can put your payments on hold until you are back and using the facility.
As member you get unlimited access to all drop-in classes available. Plan your day at Vivo today! For drop-in schedule check out the Virtual Vivo Timetable.
Nothing should get in the way of play!
Learn more about our Everybody Plays Program & Pass Subsidy.
Find out more
LOCKERS AND EQUIPMENT
Wallet Lockers: Tokens available at no cost. Please see Guest Services. Coin: $0.50 non-refundable ($10 charge for lost keys) Daily: Free with your own lock (limited; first come, first served)
Facility & Customer Experience Enhancement Fee
Customer Description: Vivo is a self-sustaining Charity. This one-time, non-refundable fee directly supports our Members’ experience within the Facility. This fee is used to support investments in equipment repair and maintenance, new equipment, accessibility, technology, or other building and experience enhancements. Vivo is operating the facility on behalf of the City of Calgary. As such Vivo is not part of the City of Calgary’s budget.