Latest News About Memberships & Admission
- All existing Complimentary One-Day Pass have an expiration of November 30, 2021
- All existing 10x passes expired effective November 30, 2021; for additional information and credit options please see below.
Details About Your Vivo Membership
To view the current status of your membership or credits, log in to our online portal.
Continuous Memberships will automatically be placed on hold as of 10:00 p.m. on November 30, 2021 and your credit card will not be charged until your pass is reactivated.
10x passes, childcare passes, skate passes are sold as non-refundable products. All pre-paid passes expire November 30, 2021.
Prepaid Memberships are sold as a non-refundable item. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Memberships on hold will still be eligible for member benefits such as the following:
- Grand opening promotional pricing
- Membership pricing are subject to change with a new pricing program and options.
- Individual complimentary day passes are not eligible for credit
An improved online and registration experience!
Existing credits on account will be extended for 24-months until December 31, 2023. Credits can be donated at any time to Vivo’s charity to help contribute to Vivo’s expansion; for more details visit all-in.vivo.ca
Credits on account may be applied to any items that Vivo is offering. For example, a program credit can be applied to future membership, a rental booking or summer camps.
Re-Launch Membership Pricing
We are excited to be reviewing our membership structure. There will be more and different offers and more flexible membership options to allow you to choose what best fits your life.
- Rates are subject to change
- Members who are on hold will have additional benefits including grand opening promotional offers
- Further details on membership pricing and options will be available in 2022
For more information, please contact:
Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.532.1013.
Membership & Admission
- Refunds are not provided for facility closures on STAT days, due to maintenance, or for non-usage.
- Term memberships (prepaid annual, student pass, fall hall pass, 10X pass) have an expiry of 2 years. Due to construction, all active passes in this category purchased before October 2021 will have had the remaining dollar amount placed on the owners account in the form of a credit with an expiration of December 31, 2023.
- Members are responsible for keeping themselves up to date on all changes in membership due to COVID and are responsible for putting their passes on hold in person or via email due to COVID reasons.
- Credits on account are non-refundable and must be used towards a Vivo offering.
- Refunds of credits are only granted for medical reasons with a valid medical note, or for job relocation out of the city and cannot be processed for an account that is not yours. A $30 administrative fee applies for relocation. Proof of relocation is required. Other refunds due to unforeseen circumstances will be on a case-by-case basis and will have the $30 administration fee charged