We’ve improved the way you book and register.
Our new online guest portal has undergone some upgrades. It’s now easier than ever to update your profile, change payment information and book and register for all your favourite activities.
Here’s how it works:
- Vivo members who provided an email address when registering for their previous account, will receive an email from Guest Services, inviting them to activate their new account.
- When you click the link in the email, you will be redirected to a page, where you can sign in.
- Once you’re signed in, you can customize your Vivo account by updating payment and contact information, adding family members and uploading waivers.
- You will also be able to make bookings or registrations, manage your family’s activity schedule, and book meeting room or arena rentals.
- If you would like to use a new email address, please contact our Guest Services team to update your information.
- Run into any issues? Give us a call or stop by for a visit.
Still have questions? You can contact our Guest Services team. We’re here to help.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Or visit us in person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions? Well, we have answers! Scroll down to see answers to common questions.
I am new to Vivo, how can I sign up or make a booking on the guest portal?
Thank you for your interest in Vivo!
Please follow the steps to create a new account included in our Guest Services portal tutorial.
I have an account with Vivo but have not received the activation email, how can I access my account?
Your account may have an out-of-date email address attached to it.
To update your email address, please contact email@example.com or call 403-532-1013 between 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays. We’ll get you updated and you will receive the activation email.
I am having difficulty with one of the following items: Accessing my account, registering for a program or updating payment information.
I have an account and Vivo should have credits for a cancelled program/membership. Where can I see the amount and what are my options for using it?
All credits can be found on your online guest portal or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I have credits remaining on my account. How can I use them?
Simply call Guest Services at 403-532-1013 and we can apply your program credits to new program registrations.
Credits can also be donated to Vivo to support our expansion and programming. Donate before December 31, 2022 and you’ll support wellness in your community and get a tax receipt for the 2022 year!
I can’t see my paused membership in the guest portal. Am I still a member?
When I register will I be receiving the membership rates for programs?
Members receive a discounted membership rate when registering for programs.