What’s OPEN For Skating
- Skate Lessons are now open for registration
- Arenas can be booked for households or one-on-one coaching sessions with a certified coach, instructor or trainer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Skating Lesson Access
- You will be assigned a number that correlates to a location in our arena to put your equipment on.
- Before your visit complete and follow the Healthy Habits listed on this page.
- Prior to each visit fill complete the online Health Screen.
- Come dressed to play so all you need to do is add your skating specific equipment on, and remember a filled water bottle.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LESSONS:
No spectators at all will be permitted to remain in the facility during lessons.
Parent-assisted classes: If parents are in the water or on the ice with their children, they can be in the class with their children.
- All parents participating in a lesson will be required to wear a mask during the class.
In recent conversations with Alberta Health Services, we have found out that this includes parents assisting their children in the water during swimming lessons.
All other classes: parents will be required to leave the facility during their children’s lesson. If parents need to assist their children with changing in the change rooms five min before classes start or finish.
Rules and protocols are subject to change based on mandates from the government.
Spectators In The Arena Information