Welcome to the Vivo Preschool!
We all missed out on social connection during the pandemic. No child should miss out on preschool opportunities.
Learn more about the subsidies available through Vivo’s Everybody Plays program.
“Lina really enjoyed her time with you and Ms. Sanya. You left Lina with enjoyable memories of during a special time. She liked her own online “meeting” with you and other kids in June and she enjoyed arts, crafts, and playground time in your centre. The only thing she felt sorry was that the time in your centre was too short 😉. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your considerate planning of safe and fun activities and thanks for the photo!” ~ Ling, Parent
“I am really so thankful for you, the preschool program and the teachers he has had. I have loved how active the program [is] and all the different activities Dez has been able to try. You put a lot of effort into their daily activities and incorporating all the facilities at Vivo. ~ LKAL Parent
At Vivo’s preschool, we’ll nurture your little one to become an active learner! We’ll help your child develop a growth mindset through a mix of fun activities that encourage curiosity and trying new things. Your kids will spend an hour being physically active every single class, helping them develop a strong foundation of physical confidence, risk assessment, and gross motor development.
What does a day at preschool look like? Well, our preschool educators are passionate about child development. From September to June they design and facilitate special events, outdoor adventures and other activities that support the physical, mental and emotional development of your child. Your kids will participate in art, music, physical activity, dramatic play, early literacy, sensory play and more!
A one-time registration fee of $200 is required upon enrollment. It covers all administrative fees and school supplies for the entire school year. Monthly fees vary depending on the number of days per week that you register your child; each class is three hours long.
- 10 months of classroom supplies
- Musical experiences
- Outdoor learning
- Gym experiences
- Special Activity Days
- Local outings
- Subsidies are available. Contact us at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION FOR 2022/2023 NOW OPEN!
To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-532-1013 between 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
We’re happy to help you create an account and get registered!
2022/2023 School Year Schedule
Ages 3 & 4
|M/W/F a.m.||8:45 – 11:45 a.m.||$389 before Child Care Grant $314 after Child Care Grant|
|M/W/F p.m.||12:30 – 3:30 p.m.||$389 before Child Care Grant $314 after Child Care Grant|
|Tue/Thu a.m.||8:45 – 11:45 a.m.||$279 before Child Care Grant $204 after Child Care Grant|
|Tue/Thu p.m.||12:30 – 3:30 p.m.||$279 before Child Care Grant $204 after Child Care Grant|
Ages 4 & 5
|M/W/F a.m.||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.||$389 before Child Care Grant $314 after Child Care Grant|
|M/W/F p.m.||12:15 – 3:15 p.m.||$389 before Child Care Grant $314 after Child Care Grant|
|Tue/Thu a.m.||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.||$279 before Child Care Grant $204 after Child Care Grant|
|Tue/Thu p.m.||12:15 – 3:15 p.m.||$279 before Child Care Grant $204 after Child Care Grant|
- This is a 10-month session that runs from September 2022 – June 2023.
- Children must be fully toilet trained (no diapers or pull-ups).
- Children must be 3 years of age to attend the 3 & 4-year-old program.
- Children must be 4 years of age by December 31st, 2021 and preferably had preschool experience to enter into 4& 5-year program
- Your placement may be forfeited if your Preschool Fees or Financial information is not submitted within 2 weeks of your LKAL registration acceptance letter.
- For your family to receive a preschool 15% program discount one parent and your preschool enrolled child must hold a Vivo membership for the full 10 months of the program.
- Withdrawals from the preschool program are subject to a $75.00 withdrawal fee. Withdraws must be submitted one month prior to the first of the month of that you wish to withdraw.
- If classes do not fill you will be offered an alternate placement within the preschool.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
- To withdraw from preschool, simply provide one month’s written notice prior to the first of each month from August until February. Please provide your written notice to the Schools & Camps Manager at email@example.com. In lieu of month’s written note, full fee will be applied to the account.
- No withdrawals will be accepted after March.
- The $200 registration fee is non-refundable. This covers investments made in activities, supplies, special events and presentations and administrative costs.
- Program fees are calculated per school year, and then divided by the 10 months in the school year. Although some months are longer than others, or holidays fall within the month, there is no prorating of fees.
- Fees are calculated by the cost to run the program per child for a full school year.
Missed Classes: Fees are not prorated. No refunds for missed classes.
Vivo’s cancellation policy is designed to provide flexible accommodation in changing environments and personal situations.
Classes missed by the participant are non-refundable or subject to credit based on the timelines below:
|Days Prior to Course Starting||Cancellation Fee||Remaining Funds|
|8+||$30||Refunded to original form of payment|
|7-3||$30||Put into credit for future use|
|Less than 2||No cancellation permitted||No remaining funds|