Little Kids, Active Learners
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your little ones in preschool at Vivo!
Our Little Kids, Active Learners (LKAL) preschool program offers children ages 3 to 5 years old intentional physical activity, exploratory learning, and supportive compassionate relationships with our early educators and peers. Our preschool is an Alberta Childcare licensed preschool program within Vivo.
Our preschool program is an excellent introduction to your child’s first classroom experience and their journey to learn through play, skill-building, and self-acceptance. Watch your child grow beautifully through active experiences. Our preschool aims to serve our community – and our favourite little humans – with purpose through our multifunctional facility, trained compassionate educators, and the passion for child-lead experiences!
Special Guest Experiences
Special Gym Experiences
Special Activity Days
Special Event Experiences
10 months of Classroom Supplies
Access to Vivo Amazing Amenities
Course options will be available to view online soon.
Online Registration for the 2020/2021 year will begin soon
|Courage Room 3&4||Curiosity Room 4&5|
|Days / Time||Fee||Course #||Days / Time||Fee||Course #|
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT LITTLE KIDS ACTIVE LEARNERS PRESCHOOL
- This is a 10-month session that runs from September 8, 2020, to June 18, 2021
- Children must be fully toilet trained (no diapers or pull-ups).
- Children must be 3 years of age to attend the 3 & 4-year-old program
- Children must be 4 years of age by December 31st, 2020 and preferably had the preschool experience to enter into 4&5 year program
- There is a $125 non-refundable REGISTRATION FEE must be submitted online or in-person to obtain a placement
- For your family to receive an LKAL 15% program discount one parent and your LKAL enrolled child must hold a Vivo membership for the full 10 months of the program
- Withdraws from the LKAL program are subject to a $75.00 withdrawal fee.
- Withdraws must be submitted one month prior to the first of the month that you wish to withdraw.
- Program Costs are calculated on a “per school year basis”, and then divided by the 10 months in the school year. Although some months are longer than others, or holidays fall within the month, there is no prorating of fees.
- Preschool Fees or Financial information must be submitted within 2 weeks of your LKAL registration acceptance letter otherwise your placement may be forfeited.