STAGE 1 FITNESS PROCEDURES
How To Access The Fitness Centre:
During July/August we’re offering an exclusive Summer Fitness Pass to access to our newly configured Fitness Centre as well as online, outdoor and in-person group fitness classes to our current members and those new to Vivo.
Step 1: Sign Up and Pay for your Summer Fitness Pass
Step 2: Download the MyWellness App
Step 3: Pre-book Your Spot by selecting ‘Fitness Centre Zone’
Fitness Centre Etiquette:
- Prior to the use of any equipment please sanitize your hands.
- It is NOT recommended you wear a mask while exercising, high intensity fitness workouts and classes or while using cardio equipment.
- All equipment will be sanitized. To help ensure a clean and welcoming space, please wipe down your equipment with the supplies provided before and after use.
- For your personal safety, we require guests to wear safe and proper workout attire including closed-toed shoes, a top and bottoms. Jeans/Denim is not recommended as it restricts the range of motion.
- Food is not permitted within the Fitness Centre.
- Bring your own water bottles. Our water fountains are unavailable.
- Please limit your time on cardio pieces to 30 minutes. If the area is not busy, you can extend your time.
- Ensure you place the equipment you used back in the proper location and refrain from moving equipment throughout the gym, outside of its marked area.
- Personal Trainers who are not employed by Vivo, are not permitted to facilitate their services inside our building or on our outside our property. Training services include: providing a training plan, facilitating a class or session with one or more participants, conducting assessments, providing any kind of exercise or nutrition prescription, providing technique or equipment adjustments, or providing your personal business card or exchange of services in the form of payment or contra.
About The Zones
During the summer we are offering online, outdoor and in-person fitness experiences. You can access our online pre-recorded fitness classes 24/7. Here is the duration of the in-person ‘Play Time’ for each Fitness zone.
Zone 1 (Blue) ‘New to Fitness & Love Easy Machines’– 1 hour
Zone 2 (Green) ’Heavy Lifters who love Challenge & Plate Loaded Machines and barbells’– 2 hours
Zone 3 (Yellow) ‘Fitness Enthusiasts’ who love Cardio, HIIT, Squat Racks & Kettle Bells’- 2 hours
Zone 4 (Pink) ‘Cardio Lovers who choose their own adventure, Free Weights and Barbells’– 1.5 hours
Note: Some zones may close early or have a shortened time due to the facility hours of operation
Some Areas Are Closed At This Stage, Including:
- Lockers and change area.
- Pools and steam room.
- Water fountains
- Some equipment has been moved out of the Fitness Centre allowing for physical distancing.