Currently, Vivo will not be opened at a level where reactivating memberships that are presently on hold. The facility is now opened in phases outlined in STEPS in compliance with Alberta Health Services.
What that means for you:
- Vivo memberships will remain suspended, and no fees will be charged to you.
- You can still purchase Vivo memberships for future use, and once restrictions lift
- Please note, services available at this STEP are accessible on a pay-per-use basis. You must reserve your spot in advance.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: While visiting in-person at Vivo, Mask coverings are now mandatory to be worn at all times including during any type of physical exercise or activity. Check out our latest VIVO ALERT FAQ’s more details about our services and important things to know before and during your visit.
We believe in helping you live the best possible life you can. It’s about:
- Making progress to figure out the lifestyle and results that matter most you.
- Connecting with others to learn, share and grow with each other.
- Building and maintaining Habits.
- Committing to yourself to do and try more.
- Celebrating the smalls wins for a stronger tomorrow.
How To Access The Fitness Centre:
To access our newly configured Fitness Centre as well as online, outdoor and in-person group fitness classes to our current members and those new to Vivo. Step 1: Sign Up and Pay for your Vivo Membership Step 2: Download the MyWellness App Step 3: Pre-book Your Spot in drop-in classes or ‘Fitness Centre Zone’
Fitness Centre Etiquette:
- Prior to the use of any equipment please sanitize your hands.
- All equipment will be sanitized. To help ensure a clean and welcoming space, please wipe down your equipment with the supplies provided before and after use.
- For your personal safety, we require guests to wear safe and proper workout attire including closed-toed shoes, a top and bottoms. Jeans/Denim is not recommended as it restricts the range of motion.
- Food is not permitted within the Fitness Centre.
- Bring your own water bottles. Our water fountains are unavailable.
- Please limit your time on cardio pieces to 30 minutes. If the area is not busy, you can extend your time.
- Ensure you place the equipment you used back in the proper location and refrain from moving equipment throughout the gym, outside of its marked area.
- Personal Trainers who are not employed by Vivo, are not permitted to facilitate their services inside our building or on our outside our property. Training services include: providing a training plan, facilitating a class or session with one or more participants, conducting assessments, providing any kind of exercise or nutrition prescription, providing technique or equipment adjustments, or providing your personal business card or exchange of services in the form of payment or contra.
Some Areas Are Closed At This Stage, Including:
- Lockers and change area.
- Water fountains
- Some equipment has been moved out of the Fitness Centre allowing for physical distancing.
Do you have any questions?
Check out our list of reopening FAQs.