Your Kids Play While You Play!
Our certified childcare team is here to play, laugh and support your kids while you are getting your sweat on, zenning out – getting you time.
DOWNLOAD THE ‘MYWELLNESS APP’ TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN CHILDCARE.
Your child(ren) must be booked in at a designated time to join this experience.
- Children ages 3 months to 9 years old can play
- Guardians of children must stay on Vivo property at all time, this includes the library.
- Small PEANUT FREE snacks are permitted: grapes, pepperoni, and cherry tomatoes must be cut up, water preferred.
- All personal items must be labeled before attending.
- Use of masking tape or painters tape and a marker is a family favorite to label items.
- Diapers and wipes, infant/child necessities must be provided by family
- NO outside toys permitted.
- Each child/guest must complete the online Vivo Waiver-one time only & Health Prescreen-each visit within 1 hour before visiting @ vivo.ca
- Drop children off at the Preschool Doors, Westside of Vivo, by the library
- Children temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Children that display any signs or symptoms as outlined by AHS will not be permitted to visit.
- Masks are required for children 2 and up as outlined in the Covid-19 City of Calgary Bylaw, unless, eating or engaging in physical activity
- Payments must be made before picking up your child at Guest Service.
- Pick up will be on the West side of Vivo, by the black fence. Parents not encourage to enter.
YOUR CHILDCARE VISIT: Book online through the “mywellness app”
- Visits are 1.75 hours and require you to use the ‘mywellness’ App to book. You can book up to 48hrs in advance and then bookings close 1 hr before scheduled timeslots.
- Book based on your needs, 1 child, up to 2, 3 or 4.
- We want to support all children in having a great time with us. We ask that if your child requires additional support that you inform us before booking your visit so that we can ensure we are doing our best to support you and your little one
- Children must be checked in within 10 minutes of their booked childcare time as spots cannot be guaranteed for latecomers.
- Pick up time is as designated, if you require to pick up your child earlier, please call 403-567-4474
- In the event a child becomes upset and we are not able to settle them within 15minutes we will act in the best interest of the child and call the family member to come and pick up the child. We will always be compassionate and take our lead from the child on what is manageable and comfortable for them.
- Please be mindful your workout, library visit or personal time will be interrupted if your child requires you beyond our offerings.
- Children that display signs or symptoms of illness will be required to be removed from the service immediately and not be able to return until all symptoms are gone.
- Full charges apply to cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the start time of a childcare booking. Payment is processed at the time of drop off at guest services or in play lab.
- Families that do NOT show up for their booking 2 times will not be invited to book again for 3 weeks.
Hours of operations
Schedule for Play Lab September to October; 12-15 kids per Time Slot, 10-12 kids on weekends and evenings
Note: We have slowly increased the opening based on the current standards of Covid-19. Times and days may vary due to customer needs, mandate, guidelines and instructions given by local, provincial and federal authorities.
*CLOSED ALL STATUTORY HOLIDAYS
Revised (subject to change)
Times must be booked and may vary depending on attendance.
Child care at Vivo
|CHILD CARE PASS|
*First 2 children $49 each, next 2 children $25 each and your fifth child is free.
For more information call Ms. Monica at 403-567-4485.