EFFECTIVE NOV. 13, 2020, AS PER THE LATEST RESTRICTIONS MANDATED BY ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19. CHILDCARE/PLAY LAB IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
VISIT WWW.VIVO.CA/ALERTS FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.
Your Kids Play While You Play!
Our certified childcare team is here to play, laugh and support your kids while you are getting your sweat on, zenning out – getting you time.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO DROP-IN CARE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19
Register your little one in our weekly cohort childcare at Vivo.ca with your Vivo Legend account using the button below.
- Your child(ren) must be registered for our weekly cohort to attend this experience. In order to provide the safest experience possible, AHS has directed that children are to attend programs in cohort format. You can register 1 week prior and up to 36hrs before scheduled start day.
- Children ages 3 months to 9 years old can play, limited spaces in per age group.
- Guardians of children must stay on Vivo property at all times, this includes the library.
- Small PEANUT FREE snacks are permitted: grapes, pepperoni, and cherry tomatoes must be cut up and water preferred.
- All personal items must be labeled before attending.
- Use of masking tape or painters tape and a marker is a family favorite to label items.
- Diapers and wipes, infant/child necessities must be provided by family
- NO outside toys permitted.
- Each child/guest must complete the online Vivo Waiver-one time only & Health Prescreen each visit within 1 hour. Link available below.
- Child drop is outdoors on the WEST SIDE of Vivo by the black fence. North of the west main entrance.
- Children’s temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Children that display any signs or symptoms as outlined by AHS will not be permitted to visit.
- Masks are required for children 3 and up in public indoor spaces as outlined in the Covid-19 City of Calgary Bylaw. Children are able to take their masks off when they are eating or engaging in physical activity
- Payments: Use your monthly Childcare membership or submit your drop in payment at guest services before picking up you child.
- Pick up will be outside on the West side of Vivo, by the black fence. Parents not encourage to enter.
YOUR CHILDCARE VISIT: Book online through your Vivo Account
Visits are 2 hours and require you to register for your weekly cohort. You can choose the days and times during the week you wish to attend when registering. You can register 1 week prior and up to 36hrs before the scheduled start day.
When you register you will be asked the age of your child(ren), what days you are attending, times you wish for pick up and drop off, if your child has allergies and if they have been in childcare before.
Children must be checked in within 5 minutes of their registered childcare time. Placements cannot be guaranteed for latecomers and charges may apply.
Pick up time is as designated, we are only able to release children at designated times for safety reasons
We want to support all children in having a great time with us. We ask that if your child requires additional support that you inform us before booking your visit, so that we can ensure we are doing our best to support you and your little one.
In the event a child becomes upset and we are not able to settle them within 15minutes, we will act in the best interest of the child. You will be called to come and pick up the child. We will always be compassionate and take our lead from your child and what is manageable and comfortable for them.
Children that display signs or symptoms of illness will be required to be removed from the service immediately and not be able to return until all symptoms are gone. Follow AHS guidelines. If you are cancelling due to illness no charges will apply.
Families that do NOT show up for their scheduled time 2 program will not be invited to book again for 2 weeks and if you are a childcare member you will be charged the service fee for the time you were absent.
HOURS OF OPERATION, located in Vivo’s Playlab
Twelve children for the Mornings and ten for the evenings. We are slowly opening our service based on the current standards of Covid-19 and our guests’ needs. Times and days may adjust due to guest needs, and guidelines outlined by authorities.
*Childcare is subject to close if attendance is low
FEES FOR CHILDCARE
|CHILD 3mths-9yrs||RATE||PASSHOLDER RATE|
|Member-Only Monthly Pass||$49*|