Classes & descriptions/protocols will be visible on August 3 on your Vivo Account and registration for swimming lessons will start on August 17 at 8:00 am.
Vivo offers a wide selection of swimming classes for all ages and abilities – including Red Cross Swim Preschool, Swim Kids and private lessons.
Registered Swim Programs have additional lessons to ensure the class meets the minimum required hours for Red Cross Swimming Lessons. Extending the lessons will help ensure your child has an opportunity to learn all of the skills required to pass each lesson. Once all skills have been learned instructors will start building on skills for future levels giving your child an advantage in the next lesson set!
2021-2022 Lessons Information
- All Parent and Tot (Starfish, Duck, and Sea Turtle) classes require a parent in the water to assist the child.
- Sea Otter, Salamander, Sunfish, Crocodile, Whale and Swim Kids 1-4 and Private lessons (below Swim Kids 5) parents are encouraged to be in the water with their child. Being in the water with your child creates a connection through play and learning in the water with their child and other community members, along with the increase in learning and water safety skills that families can practice on their own time.
- Masks are required in the facility but can be removed during the activity
- Change rooms and lockers are available
- Due to fire capacity, we currently have limited spectating capacity and one spectator per participant is allowed. Spectators must wear masks.
Preschool Swim Lessons:
- Parents to be in the water for all preschool lessons (
Starfish, Duck, Sea Turtle, Sea Otter, Salamander, Sunfish, Crocodile and Whale.)