LATEST ALBERTA GOVERNMENT HEALTH MEASURES:
We continue to work closely with Alberta Health Services to continue to clarify the new public health orders and assess and figure out what things mean for Vivo in ‘real’ time. We are committed to sharing any updates of what is open and becomes available for you to access during this time.
LINK TO ALBERTA GOVERNMENT BIZ CONNECT :ALBERTA GOVERNMENT BIZ CONNECT
WAYS TO ACCESS VIVO
- East Entrance to access arenas and gymnasiums for sport groups, skating lessons and Panther Sports Medicine Clinic.
- West Entrance to access preschool (LKAL), Schools, personal training, Northern Hills Community Association and the Calgary Public Library.
LATEST VIVO ALERTS
Masks are now mandatory in-person Vivo at all times to:
- help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 cases and continue to be prevalent with the arrival of other disease variants
- protect and ensure the safety of all of our employees, members, guests and partners
- be a partner in supporting the community’s long-term health and well-being
- be open, accessible and sustainable as a community asset in north-central Calgary
- See our VIVO ALERT FAQ’s for more mask requirement details.
Note– Vivo employees have the right to invoke our Zero Tolerance Policy and ask you to leave the centre immediately or suspend your access to facility areas, programs and services for demonstrating poor behaviors or not following policies and protocols that have been put into place.
All LIVE online fitness classes must be pre-booked on the ‘MyWellness App’
CREDITS ON ACCOUNT CAN BE USED TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM OR PAY-PER-USE SERVICES.View or Use Your Credits
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO AND KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT?
Complete the 3 Step Checklist to access & use Vivo– before your visit, during your visit and after your visit.
HOURS OF OPERATION AS OF APRIL 7, 2021:
- Mondays – Fridays: 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sundays & Statutory Holidays: CLOSED
Three-Step Waiver Learn More