Virtual Aquatics Career Fair
Kick-start Your Aquatics Career and Join a Mission-Driven Team!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to dive into a rewarding career in aquatics with Vivo for Healthier Generations. Whether you’re an experienced aquatics professional or looking to start your career in the industry, this virtual job fair is the perfect platform to connect with our team and learn about our available job opportunities.
Why Join Vivo?
At Vivo, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and community members. Our state-of-the-art facilities, experienced staff, and mission-driven approach make Vivo the ideal place to grow your career in aquatics. As a charity organization focused on improving the health and wellness of the north-central Calgarians, joining the Vivo team means you’ll be part of a mission-driven team that makes a positive impact in the community every day.
Other benefits include:
- Training and recertification provided! Those interested in kick-starting their aquatics career are eligible to apply for our fully covered certification training program. Attend this event for more details!
- Free Vivo Membership
- Discounts on Vivo programs and services
- Complimentary parking and convenient access to Calgary Transit
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A purpose-driven brand, and a supportive and inclusive work culture
Vivo is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career in aquatics!
What to Expect and Prepare
The virtual career fair will provide you with an opportunity to connect with Vivo’s hiring team and learn about the various aquatics job opportunities available, including lifeguards, swim instructors, aquatics supervisors, and more. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions, learn about the Vivo organization, and understand the mission-driven work we do in the Calgary community.
Please have the following items ready for our Virtual Aquatics Career Fair:
- Updated resume with your relevant aquatics and community-building experience
- Cover letter
- Current or most recent aquatics certification
- Questions you have about Vivo and our career opportunities