Lifeguard & Swim Instructor
Posted Jul 30, 2019 - Closing Aug 18, 2019
Are you ready to dive in and make a splash with your customer service expertise? We are seeking a high energy, approachable, passionate people person who can help drive our cause and create exceptional experiences for our guests. As a key member of the Vivo team, this position will support the Innovation Team and help advance the cause to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Engage our customers with a friendly, welcoming and helpful attitude.
- Able to make every visit memorable.
- Create active, fun and engaging aquatic programs.
- Engage our customers with games and spontaneous play.
- Ensure an enjoyable and safe environment for all of our guests.
- Assist and/or lead in emergency situations
What Your Talents Include:
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C/AED Certification.
- A Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sectors valid within the last 6 months (or receipt as proof of request).
- Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Award.
- Water Safety Instructor.
- Lifesaving Instructor, Water Safety Instructor Trainer, First Aid Instructor (considered an asset).
The Next Steps:
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before August 18th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.