Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
September - June
24+ Hours Per Week
Are you an experienced preschool professional who loves children? Do you pride yourself on your ability to engage, educate and role model healthy living? We are seeking a high energy, approachable, passionate people person who can help drive our cause and create exceptional experiences for our preschool program. As a key member of the Vivo team, this position will support the Innovation Team and help advance the cause to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Engage our customers with a friendly, welcoming and helpful attitude.
- Able to make every visit memorable.
- Provide quality care for and supervise children ages 3-5.
- Create engaging, interactive and exciting programs to meet the children’s physical, social and emotional needs.
- Maintain close communication with parents and community.
What Your Talents Include:
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- A minimum of two years previous experience working with children in a preschool or playschool setting.
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C/AED Certification.
- A Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sectors valid within the last 6 months (or receipt as proof of request).
- A minimum of a Child Development Worker Certification (Level II, Alberta Day Care Certification).
- High Five: Principles of Healthy Childhood Development (considered an asset).
- A specialty expertise in modified activity, arts and crafts, or drama (considered an asset).
The Next Steps:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 16, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.