Play Lab Attendant
Posted May 24, 2019 - Closing Jul 17, 2019
Do you have a passion for making children smile? Do you consider yourself a creative, fun and playful caregiver? We are seeking a high energy, approachable, passionate people person who can help drive our cause and create exceptional experiences for our guests. As a key member of the Vivo team, this position will support the Innovation Team and help advance the cause to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Provide care and supervision of children ages 3 months to 9 years.
- Create engaging, interactive and exciting programs to meet the children’s physical, social and emotional needs.
- Maintain open communication with parents and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist with set-up and take down of room.
What Your Talents Include:
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C/AED Certification.
- A Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sectors valid within the last 6 months (or receipt as proof of request).
- Minimum one year previous experience in the field of child care
- Child Development Assistant (formerly Level 1) Alberta Day Care Certification (considered an asset).
The Next Steps:
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before July 17th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.