Marketing Summer Student
Posted May 15, 2019 - Closing Jun 2, 2019
Are you a natural born storyteller who understands the importance of relationships? If you are digital savvy with a knack for engaging others and bringing people into a conversation, we have an opportunity for you!
The Marketing Summer Student will be fully immersed in both short and long term marketing planning and execution. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, this position will bring our brand to life through digital and traditional platforms.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
A Day in the Life:
- Create, design, and execute marketing materials (print and digital)
- Participate in team idea generation and planning
- Gather and analyze marketing and experience feedback from community, guests and internal team
- Provide ongoing marketing and communication support
What Your Talents Include:
- Relevant post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or other related field.
- Advanced oral and written communication, relationship building and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized with strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite and Social Media platforms.
- Ability to manage, motivate and mentor others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team balancing multiple demands.
- Standard First Aid/ CPR-C
- Demonstrated proficiency working with print media (preferred)
The Next Steps:
Please forward your cover letter and resume on or before June 2, 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.