Summer Camp Jr Leaders - Volunteer
Posted Mar 28, 2019 - Closing May 15, 2019
We are seeking creative and energetic Jr. Leaders for our 2019 Summer Camps! Exceptional customer engagement skills and the desire to work with children are required for this position. Volunteer hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm for a minimum of two weeks, mandatory training provided during the last week of June.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Work closely with your paired instructor
- Care for and engage children ages 3 to 12 years of age
- Demonstrate sound child focused decision making
- Assist Summer Camp Instructor(s) in leading games, crafts and activities
- Answer customer questions to the best of your ability in a friendly manner
- Perform other related duties as required
What Your Talents Include:
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- Must be 13 years of age or older
- Previous experience working or volunteering with children
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to volunteer a minimum of two weeks throughout the summer
- Ability to work with a team and also independently
We give you…
- A place to work and play
- A free volunteer t-shirt
- Free facility use privileges (based on amount of hours worked)
- A discount on registered programs
Please forward your Summer Volunteer Application Form (Hyperlink Below) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Summer Camp Volunteering) or submit directly to the Guest Services Desk before May 15th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo, those under consideration will be contacted.