Guest Services Representative
Posted Mar 14, 2019 - Closing Mar 31, 2019
Availability Required: 16+ Hours/Week
Do you enjoy making connections within the community? Are you an advocate of holistic health and wellbeing? We are seeking a high energy, approachable, passionate people person who can help drive our cause and create exceptional experiences for our guests. As a key member of the Vivo team, this position will support the Sales Team and help advance the cause to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Engage our customers with a friendly, welcoming and helpful attitude.
- Able to make every visit memorable.
- Be knowledgeable and informative on all aspects of the facility including pass types, registered and drop-in programs, as well as facility bookings.
- Process the sale of passes, registered programs, and control admission to the facility.
- Perform accurate cash handling and cash-out procedures, answer telephones, redirect calls, respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
What Your Talents Include:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering memorable customer experience.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- The ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced, team oriented yet self-directed work environment.
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C/AED Certification
- A Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sectors valid within the last 6 months (or receipt as proof of request)
- Knowledge of IntelliLeisure software (considered an asset)
The Next Steps:
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 31st 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.