Posted Mar 4, 2019 - Closing Mar 18, 2019
Are you ready to dive in and make a splash with your customer service expertise? We are seeking a high energy, approachable, passionate people person who can help drive our cause and create exceptional experiences for our guests. As a key member of the Vivo team, this position will support the Customer Experience Team and help advance the cause to raise healthier generations in Calgary and beyond.
Where Your Passions Lie:
- Believer in living life to the fullest; interested in the world around you.
- Seeker of the new and different; willing to share and test innovative ideas.
- Future focused creative thinker; always looking to the possibilities.
- Flexible and malleable; embracer of change.
- Advocate of our organizational values; Impact; Curiosity; Courage; Together; Connection.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude; willing to jump in and lend a hand.
- Engage our customers with a friendly, welcoming and helpful attitude.
- Able to make every visit memorable.
- Create active, fun and engaging aquatic programs.
- Engage our customers with games and spontaneous play.
- Ensure an enjoyable and safe environment for all of our guests.
- Assist and/or lead in emergency situations
What Your Talents Include:
- Exceptional customer engagement skills.
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C/AED Certification.
- A Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sectors valid within the last 6 months (or receipt as proof of request).
- Water Safety Instructor.
- Lifesaving Instructor, Water Safety Instructor Trainer, First Aid Instructor (considered an asset).
The Next Steps:
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 18th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Vivo. Those under consideration will be contacted.