LATEST ALBERTA GOVERNMENT INFORMATION:
The Province of Alberta news conference tonight announced that restrictions are moving back to ‘Step 1’ of their plan effective at midnight on April 6, 2021.
For Vivo, this means the following services are only OPEN, IN-PERSON at the facility until further notice:
- One-on-one personal training with a trainer, certified coach or instructor. Email email@example.com for information or to book a session.
- Youth sport team group rentals for arenas and gymnasiums only (up to a maximum of 10 individuals in group at a time on a playing surface). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to book.
- Little Kids Active Learners Preschool Program continues and as aligned with Alberta Education.
- School group rentals for physical or education curriculum activities. Email email@example.com for more information or to book.
- Outdoor Play Hubs in the community with the Vivo Play Project. Check out the upcoming April schedule here.
- Vivo Members can still access online, LIVE and on demand group fitness classes through your My Wellness App.
- Facility access is through the East Entrance for all Rental Groups and Panther Sport Medicine Clients and the West Entrance for school groups.
- Questions about programs, personal training, rentals or memberships can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services that are ‘CANCELLED OR PAUSED’ immediately starting April 7, 2021:
- All current Swim and Skate registered programs are cancelled. All participants will be notified directly and a pro-rated credit will be placed on your account to use a future date. Email email@example.com for questions.
- Summer Program Registration for April 8 is now ‘paused’. Stay tuned for more details in May. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Pre-booking spots for unsupervised activities like fitness, badminton, basketball are cancelled and you will be notified directly.
LINK TO ALBERTA GOVERNMENT BIZ CONNECT : https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx#jumplinks-
HOW TO ACCESS VIRTUAL VIVO:
HOW TO ACCESS VIVO EXPERIENCES:
- Pre-book your spot for all drop-in activities through the “TechnoGym mywellness” app.
- Experiences can be pre-booked up to 48 hours in advance OR up until the experience start time only if space is available.
- The primary account holder will receive an email from Technogym with a link to activate their account.
|Download the ‘MyWellness App’
||Download the ‘MyWellness App’
||Download the ‘MyWellness App’
|Complete your profile with your active primary email
||Complete your profile with your active primary pass holder email
||Complete your profile with your active primary email
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU. ⠀
Guest Services is still available to answer questions at email@example.com.
HOURS OF OPERATION AS OF APRIL 7, 2021:
- Mondays – Fridays: 7:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sundays & Statutory Holidays: CLOSED
WHERE TO ENTER, EXIT AND PARK.
Panther Sports Medicine is open as an essential service. Clients can park and access the building through the East Entrance (via Arena Doors). Mondays-Fridays- 7am-7pm & Saturdays- 9am-1pm. Visitpanthersportsmedicine.com for more information.
Calgary Public Library
The Calgary Public Library is temporarily closed.
Visit calgarylibrary.ca for more information.
Park at the West Entrance to access fitness and gymnasiums rentals, swimming lessons, preschool (LKAL), Schools, personal training, Northern Hills Community Association and the Calgary Public Library.
Park at the East Entrance to access arenas and gymnasiums for sport groups, skating lessons and Panther Sports Medicine Clinic.
Washrooms are temporarily unavailable for the general public to use at this time.
ATM is temporarily unavailable at this time.