Virtual Vivo FAQs
What if I can’t afford the paid option, but do want to do the live classes, are there subsidy options?
Nothing should get in the way of play. Please email email@example.com – so we can discuss options.
How many live stream classes will you have per week? Who will be teaching these?
- We will start with 6 classes on the week of May 4.
- Two additional classes will be added the week of May 11.
- All 14 classes will be operational the week of May 19.
- Instructors confirmed include Marcella and Kim. Five additional instructors will also be brought back from temporary layoffs and confirmed on the week of May 4.
What does the $49 per month cover?
- Access to the workout of the day, live group fitness classes, additional exercises, coffee times/socials, full access to the mywellness’ app features.
- Preschool, camps, and personal training will have a minimal additional cost.
Will classes run each day?
- 2 classes on Monday
- 3 classes on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 1 class on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
How will the workout of the day be structured when I don’t have equipment at home?
Options will exist for us of light equipment, bodyweight or common at-home equipment alternatives.