Public Health Measures At Vivo
As at March 8, 2022
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT AT VIVO:
The health and well-being of our guests, partners and employees is our highest priority. Please be patient and kind as we work through this together. See below for expectations before and during your visit:
- Completing a one time facility waiver is required if visiting Vivo for the first time.
- Check out What’s Open during this time.
- Fill out Health Prescreen prior to your visit
- Masking is strongly encouraged while participating at Vivo.
- Physical Distancing is required at all times in all public and specific facility areas.
- Practice healthy habits at Vivo like handwashing, sanitizing equipment and surfaces before and after use.
Thank you for your ongoing patience as Vivo continues to adapt to expansion construction, municipal and provincial regulations, and Covid’s impact on staffing levels.
Vivo’s Masking Policy
Masking is strongly encouraged, although no longer required to access Vivo.
Proof of vaccination
Proof of vaccination is no longer required to access Vivo.
All existing health protocols will remain in place. We continue to operate at reduced capacity due to a reduction in space and changes to exits stemming from our expansion project.