Play is Everywhere Contest
The Vivo Play Project and Eric Pauls Productions want to share the creative ways kids and parents are dealing with isolation and physical distancing and we need your help. We are looking for community members to submit videos that features your most creative solutions to play?
Here are some simple examples: Tobogganing, box forts in the living room, or baking. It doesn’t have to be crazy, but the more creative, messy, joyful, and active, the better.
Selected videos will be compiled into a video that will be shared on social media by Vivo and the Vivo Play Project.
Plus, if your video is selected you may win a gift card.
Contest Rules and Instructions:
- Videos should not be longer than 30 seconds
- Videos can be shot on your phone but need to be 16×9, widescreen dimensions (horizontal)
- Please try to shoot in a well-lit location and capture sound – no music, please.
- Individuals in the video should act naturally while doing their activity. Please do not play to the camera
- Any video submitted may be included
- A random draw will be made from all the entries and 10 lucky winners will each get a $25 Amazon gift card
- To be eligible, everyone in the video must sign or have a parent sign the release form
available at https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5af47e29ec8b1/web
Videos can be sent to email@example.com with the subject line Play is Everywhere Submission.
By submitting your video, you are granting Vivo for Healthier Generations and it’s representatives the license to broadcast this video.
Videos need to be submitted by March 30, 2020.