COVID Response Update: April 6
The Province of Alberta news conference tonight announced that restrictions are moving back to ‘Step 1’ of their plan effective at midnight on April 6, 2021.
For Vivo, this means the following services are only OPEN, IN-PERSON at the facility until further notice:
- One-on-one personal training with a trainer, certified coach or instructor. Email email@example.com for information or to book a session.
- Youth sport team group rentals for arenas and gymnasiums only (up to a maximum of 10 individuals in group at a time on a playing surface). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to book.
- Little Kids Active Learners Preschool Program continues and as aligned with Alberta Education.
- School group rentals for physical or education curriculum activities. Email email@example.com for more information or to book.
- Outdoor Play Hubs in the community with the Vivo Play Project. Check out the upcoming April schedule here.
- Vivo Members can still access online, LIVE and on demand group fitness classes through your My Wellness App.
- Facility access is through the East Entrance for all Rental Groups and Panther Sport Medicine Clients and the West Entrance for school groups.
- Questions about programs, personal training, rentals or memberships can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services that are ‘CANCELLED OR PAUSED’ immediately starting April 7, 2021:
- All current Swim and Skate registered programs are cancelled. All participants will be notified directly and a pro-rated credit will be placed on your account to use a future date. Email email@example.com for questions.
- Summer Program Registration for April 8 is now ‘paused’. Stay tuned for more details in May. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Pre-booking spots for unsupervised activities like fitness, badminton, basketball are cancelled and you will be notified directly.
LINK TO ALBERTA GOVERNMENT BIZ CONNECT: https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx#restrictions